804 Pinnickinnick Street
Rochelle Park, NJ 7662
Career Objective Seeking long-term Communications Teacher position in which my professional experiences and special qualifications will help to the school and myself to grow.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience of communication and media production
- Sound knowledge of principles and methods for communication curriculum
- Solid knowledge of different philosophical systems and religions
- Outstanding ability to read and understand information and ideas presented
- Remarkable ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules
- Superior skills in communicating effectively in writing and verbally
- Excellent classroom management and instructional skills
Communications Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Southwest Florida College, Rochelle Park, NJ
- Planned, evaluated, and revised curricula, course content, and course materials.
- Prepared course materials and facilitated moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintained student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Advised students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
- Evaluated and graded students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Kept abreast of developments through current literature and attending conferences.
Communications Teacher,. May 2000 – July 2005
Davis Senior High School, Rochelle Park, NJ
- Selected and obtained materials and supplies for classroom environment.
- Collaborated with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
- Compiled bibliographies of specialized materials for reading assignments.
- Participated in student recruitment, registration, and placement activities.
- Served on academic and administrative committees dealing with classroom policies.
- Acted as advisers to student organizations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Yavapai College, Prescott, AZ