3745 Modoc Alley
American Falls, ID 83211
Objective A Childrens Art Teacher job that allows for the growth of the position within the school to develop it as well.
Summary of Skills:
- Extensive experience of teaching drawing, painting and photography
- Familiarity with child cognitive development and different learning styles
- Exceptional knowledge of age appropriate behavior management techniques
- Wide knowledge of implement Aspire Instructional Guidelines and Best Practices
- Excellent teaching, management and motivational skills
- Ability tointerpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral formats
- Childrens Art Teacher, 2007 – Present
- Shakopee School District, Shakopee, MN
- Managed classroom and provided extensive, timely documentation.
- Developed and maintained comprehensive instructional plans.
- Provided academic art instruction to children and adolescents.
- Planned, modified and adapted lesson plans and curriculum according to student needs.
- Implemented classroom procedures, systems, and routines that provided structure and maximized instructional time.
Bachelor of Science in Fine Arts, 2007, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL