4490 Godfrey Street
Burlington, OR 97203
Job Objective Seeking a Child Care Assistant Teacher career with a school in which my teaching skills can continue to grow while I am also helping the future of the school.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as an child care teacher
- Thorough knowledge of handling floor activities for children
- Exceptional knowledge of planning, organizing, and implementing activities
- Outstanding ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance
- Remarkable ability to present materials in a positive and enthusiastic manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Child Care Assistant Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Vcu Child Care, Burlington, OR
- Conducted classroom activities promoting developmental growth.
- Worked towards the social and educational growth of children.
- Participated in planning and supervising daily and long-range activities.
- Assumed responsibility for children’s health, safety and physical needs.
- Recommended supplies and equipment needed for the educational program.
- Communicated with parents about children’s progress and problems.
Child Care Assistant Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Novant Child, Burlington, OR
- Demonstrated skills of teaching, communication, and human relations.
- Supervised children and temporary employees.
- Managed to relate well with children and to be flexible.
- Performed towards the specified goals and targets of the institution.
- Ensured to maintain medical and attendance records of the children.
Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development, Hocking College, Nelsonville, OH