1439 Davis Lane
Denver, CO 80239
Job Objective To obtain Biology Teacher position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working with high school students
- Sound knowledge of life-science curriculum frameworks
- Through knowledge in teaching innovative and inquiry-based approaches in science
- Outstanding ability to assess students and effectively plan instruction
- Remarkable ability to be flexible in assignment and work hours
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent motivational and instructional skills
Biology Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Georgetown Public School, Denver, CO
- Demonstrated remarkable content knowledge and a continuing interest in the subject matter.
- Communicated effectively, both orally and in writing, with students, parents, and other professionals on a regular basis.
- Established and maintained cooperative working relationships with students, parents, and schools.
- Collaborated with peers to enhance the instructional environment.
- Implemented instructional activities contributing meaningful learning experiences.
- Ensured to execute annual performance planning process for organizational planning.
Biology Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Carroll County Public School, Denver, CO
- Planned and provided appropriate learning experiences for students.
- Developed and modified instructional plans and materials to students needs.
- Provided conductive atmosphere for the emotional development of children.
- Monitored and evaluated student performance and results.
- Ensured appropriate use and care of equipment, materials, and facilities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Central Texas College, Killeen, TX