752 Lynn Avenue
Appleton, WI 54913
Job Objective Looking for the opportunity to work as an Assistant Preschool Teacher with a qualified school and show my expertise in the field.
Assistant Preschool Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Chavez High School, Appleton, WI
- Organized and maintained the classroom environment, focusing on each of the learning center materials.
- Prepared material in line with the Child’s interests and ongoing classroom projects.
- Maintained subjective records on children’s growth and development.
- Ensured to share information during parent conferences.
- Managed to write and maintain classroom observations.
- Developed Documentation Panels for special graded student training.
Preschool Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Boardman High School, Appleton, WI
- Planned and prepared interesting activities like; Art projects, Bible story etc.
- Ensured to decorate and maintain the classroom attractively and appropriately.
- Maintained all the necessary certifications current like; CPR/First Aid etc.
- Prepared list of appropriate inventory and ensured to acquire them.
- Maintained regular communication with Lead Teacher and Director.
- Assisted in the preparation of Parent/Teacher Conferences, meetings etc.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in implementing daily curriculum in a preschool classroom setting
- Outstanding knowledge of story telling especially tales from Bible
- Profound knowledge of entertaining kids in varied fun and exciting ways
- Remarkable ability to provide professional child care
- Immense ability to be flexible in assignment and work hours
- Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- Superior organizational and management skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Education, Augusta State University, Augusta, GA