4002 Poling Farm Road
Omaha, NE 68104
Job Objective Looking for an Anthropology Teacher position within your school.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge in Anthropology
- Sound knowledge of the anthropology course structure and sections
- Outstanding ability in integrating technology with course delivery
- Sound ability to teach in a multicultural setting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Anthropology Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Andover Public School, Omaha, NE
- Planned and executed successfully the lessons and course material in accordance with the established curriculum.
- Maintained accurate records of students’ academic progress and attendance.
- Participated in school initiatives and professional development opportunities.
- Implemented effective classroom management plan.
- Adhered to the employment contract as specified and updated.
- Taught students on topics such as urban anthropology, language and culture.
Anthropology Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Morgan City High School, Omaha, NE
- Participated in all the efforts to expand and build upon departmental strengths.
- Involved actively in faculty and student research and student academic excellence.
- Ensured vigorous engagement between theory and practice.
- Expedited expertise of active research agenda and significant fieldwork.
- Interacted with students and resolved their inquiries.
- Maintained and initiated appropriate teaching and classroom discipline.
Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology, Humphreys College, Stockton, CA