1903 Hayhurst Lane
Southfield, MI 48075
Job Objective To obtain a position as an Alternative School Teacher where my past record speaks for itself and to bring my assets to the job.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Child development, behavior and characteristics of students
- Deep knowledge of accounting and business procedures relating to maintenance of financial records
- Ability toeffectively communicate and work with students, staff and parents
- Ability todevelop curriculum specifications pertaining to new technical school offerings
- Ability toestablish and maintain standard of pupil behavior
- Ability toachieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom
- Alternative School Teacher, 2007 – Present
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Bloomsburg, PA
- Supervised the Alternative Education Program.
- Planned, organized and implemented all school activities, and school improvement plans.
- Identified eligible student for placement in the program.
- Set educational goals for students and monitored their progress.
- Engaged students in learning and mentored students.
Bachelor of Science in sociology, 2007, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT