2787 Tecumsah Lane
Natchitoches, LA 71457
Job Objective To secure a job as an After School Teacher in order to expand my career with a well established school.
After School Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Hollywood Academic School, Natchitoches, LA
- Developed daily lesson and activity plans in coordination with the coordinator.
- Devised and designed group activities.
- Assisted the children with their homework.
- Identified students needing more attention and acted accordingly.
- Reviewed and provided feedback on program work plans.
- Ensured safety and supervision of children at all times.
After School Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Castle Mound Montessori, Natchitoches, LA
- Administered and performed the after school programs.
- Managed to creates and nurture a safe, positive and loving environment.
- Assisted the children with special needs and acted accordingly.
- Maintained visual supervision of children at all time, with specific attention at the play field.
- Worked under the general supervision of the Program Director.
- Adhered to policies and carried out the established procedures.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working with elementary and kindergarten group of students
- Operational knowledge of the administrative and clerical position performance
- Enjoys working with children
- Remarkable ability to establish trustworthy relationship with the children and parents.
- Thorough knowledge of organizing academic and non-academic activities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Stetson University, DeLand, FL