2183 Elkview Drive
Miami, FL 33131
Job Objective An Activity Teacher job that allows for the growth of the position within the school to develop it as well.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful experience in organizing and conducting activities in a pre-school setup
- Thorough knowledge of course syllabus and curriculum
- Immense ability to supply own teaching materials
- Outstanding ability to utilize the IP course programme for conversation lessons
- Excellent communications and problem solving skills
- Superior English language skills both written and oral
Activity Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Mercer Free School, Miami, FL
- Worked closely with other teachers and the International Team.
- Accepted responsibility for running of the IP Centre Program with a team.
- Designed, administered and managed the International Centre.
- Performed elaboration of the excursions as a native speaker with local knowledge.
- Provided 3 or 4 language lessons as a native speaker per day.
- Managed the administration of the course including entrance tests, attendance records and the certification process.
Activity Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Hampshire Country School, Miami, FL
- Participated in the training program of the International Team.
- Prepared appropriate and efficient language lessons.
- Organized many a programmed events such as trips, discos, etc.
- Ensured that an adequate teaching environment is established.
- Managed to take over tasks as delegated by the Centre Manager.
- Coordinated between the lessons in the morning and the activity program in the afternoons and evenings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Quincy College, Quincy, MA