4951 Oakdale Avenue
Lake Placid, FL 33852
Job Objective Seeking the position of Assistant Surveyor where I can display my dedication and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in surveying office activities and mapping it
- Sound knowledge of various survey related computer programs
- Profound knowledge of different surveying tools
- Ability to perform surveys for property and construction activities
- Ability to perform research on land surveys
- Proficient in CADD for geographical surveys
Dragados USA, Inc., Lake Placid, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Performed appropriateresearch and selected appropriate survey points for activities.
- Prepared an efficient grid and establishedappropriate controls on it both horizontally and vertically.
- Assisted to collect information to carry out various new surveys.
- Organized available information and data and performed appropriate land surveys.
- Coordinated with field crews and organized appropriate field data.
- Provided administrative support and answered phone calls with courtesy.
Surveying And Mapping, Inc., Lake Placid, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed required field investigations and evaluatedaccuracy of engineering data.
- Coordinated with engineering staff members and prepared appropriate image files.
- Performed research for maps and provided appropriateresponses for any flood hazard.
- Managed and performed routine maintenance on various manual and electronic surveying tools.
- Provided training to survey crew members and evaluated work.
- Gathered information for conducting effective surveys such as engineering designs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Century College, White Bear Lake, MN