2121 Godfrey Road
New York, NY 10014
Job Objective Looking for a position as Sales Support in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Inside and Outside Customer Sales Support
- Ability to operate a calculator, computer, printer, fax machine, and telephone
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- In-depth knowledge of principles and processes for supporting sales, customer and personal services
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and perform effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Fluency in English and Spanish (oral and written)
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot customer issues both face to face and over the phone
Sales Support, August 2005 – Present
LabCorp, New York, NY
- Researched data and prepared reports by gathering and summarizing data.
- Maintained calendars to schedule appointments; and arranged meetings, conferences and travel.
- Maintained stock of literature, mail catalogs and product line materials.
- Coordinated sales promotions, advertisements and marketing seminars.
- Managed and responded to customer concerns and problems.
Sales Support, May 2000 – July 2005
SuperMedia, New York, NY
- Supported the sales growth of the assigned region, and other regions as needed.
- Ensured customer satisfaction through outstanding relationships.
- Analyzed the regional market to develop appropriate growth strategies.
- Identified new opportunities and created sales analysis.
- Facilitated validation and other orders-related activities as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Connecticut College, Connecticut, CT