3622 Ferrell Street
Duluth, MN 55802
Job Objective Seeking a position as Project Support in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable EMS project implementation experience with multiple customers
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite products
- Familiarity with Spectrum 3X & and EMS project functionality and software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and exceptional analytical skills
- Remarkable Multi-tasking ability (Prioritize, Organize, and Schedule Work)
- Ability to use compatible E-mail to transfer electronic documents and information
Project Support, August 2005 – Present
Jacobs Engineering Group, Duluth, MN
- Assisted Project Controller (PC) to monitor Purchase Order (PO) request process.
- Assisted project management teams to scan and file all in and out communications.
- Organized and maintained project binders and project electronic folders.
- Assisted in distributing mail and shipping.
- Responded to inquiry when directed by Project Controller.
Project Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Connexion Systems and Engineering, Duluth, MN
- Maintained minutes of meetings and conferences.
- Developed and presented briefings as necessary to various audiences.
- Created and maintained system information on a knowledge management tool.
- Developed and prepared briefing materials.
- Maintained electronic and hard copy of all the correspondences.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Arkansas Tech University, Arkansas, AR