1533 Happy Hollow Road
Wilmington, NC 28401
Job Objective Looking for a position as Operations Support in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable project management experience with ability to build an effective team
- Profound knowledge of systems administration in a Linux environment
- Sound troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to prioritize across multiple requests
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to use drafting, Business Warehouse, project management software and SAP business software
- Ability to manage, communicate and direct the work of employees and contractors
Operations Support, August 2005 – Present
Dandy Project LLC, Wilmington, NC
- Provided technical training to operational personnel in all areas of computer operations.
- Resolved complex operational failures.
- Reviewed security procedures of operations staff; and ensured that computing standards are maintained.
- Partnered with other computing personnel in resolving problems, input/output requirements and other technical matters.
- Reviewed computer operating instructions and computer error runs to debug programs.
Operations Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Whitney, Bradley, & Brown, Inc., Wilmington, NC
- Administered Operations QA group and remediated transactions using Ruby console and SQL.
- Troubleshot and resolved problems with SQL queries, scheduled jobs, and reports.
- Assisted users with SQL Manager and SQL queries.
- Responded in a timely manner to helpdesk tickets generated.
- Performed computer program development or modification to support operational requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications, Devry University–Kansas City, Missouri, MO