4966 Hamill Avenue
Carlsbad, CA 92009
Job Objective Seeking a position as Online Customer Support in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable technical customer service experience in the Internet space
- In-depth knowledge of the Internet, email, MS Office and Windows
- Proficient with Internet and Web and online applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven skills in e-mail support
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Pleasant personality and the ability to assist the customers patiently
- Proven ability to learn quickly and share knowledge appropriately
Online Customer Support, August 2005 – Present
Wesbanco, Carlsbad, CA
- Administered effectively all Customer Service objectives and service level agreements.
- Tracked and documented all customer inquiries and resolutions.
- Escalated customer queries and issue to the Tier 2 product and technical support teams.
- Diagnosed, troubleshot and resolved e-mail inquiries.
- Ensured that all interactions with customers are resolved in a prompt, professional and personable manner.
Online Customer Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Information Express, Carlsbad, CA
- Troubleshot, analyzed and provided solution for all technical queries.
- Supervised and monitored customer’s order and account.
- Responded promptly to all product and service inquiries.
- Tracked all the customer reported cases and responded accordingly.
- Utilized the case assignment rules to automate case routing process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cincinnati Christian University, Ohio, OH