1492 D Street
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302
Job Objective Seeking a position as Mainframe Support in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Mainframe Environment Management and production deployment
- Comprehensive knowledge of information systems and current mainframe technology
- Proficient with z/OS, os/390, COBOL, CICS, JCL, VSAM, DB2, CA
- Expert in using Maximo tool, LEAN methodologies, operating systems and DBDC sub-subsystems
- Familiarity with IBM mainframe environment and skilled in managing multiple z/OS LPARS with subsystems
- Strong customer service focus
- Sound written and oral communication skills
Mainframe Support, August 2005 – Present
Sapphire Technologies, Bloomfield Township, MI
- Maintained mainframe systems technical architecture components.
- Identified and implemented system modifications to improve performance
- Managed TSYS mainframe, operations and facilities support.
- Identified and defined technical requirements associated with needed improvements.
- Ensured that the environments are adequate and documented; and coordinated to support production, development, and application maintenance.
Mainframe Support, May 2000 – July 2005
COMSYS, Bloomfield Township, MI
- Developed and delivered a component of module as scheduled.
- Documented and reported the approach and actions taken for development of unit.
- Partnered with business analyst to identify business needs of the module, and developed solutions.
- Reviewed and tested programs and made necessary amendments.
- Ensured the quality by debugging and testing of the unit.
- Adhered to coding standards as specified by client and organization.
BS Degree in Information Technology, Alfred Adler Institute, Minnesota, MN