4538 Lighthouse Drive
Springfield, MO 65806
Job Objective Seeking a position as Mac Tech Support with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Enterprise MAC support service
- Good understanding of LAN/WAN technologies, including MAC design, hardware, and protocols
- Profound knowledge of MAC OS X features
- Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting process in MAC OS X
- Ability to conceptualize, design and direct work to provide the best solutions for teams
- Proven ability to reply effectively to support related email and phone calls
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Mac Tech Support, August 2005 – Present
Swan, Inc., Springfield, MO
- Verified and overhauled target hard disk.
- Identified the most up-to-date version of firmware available.
- Configured local administrator user account and network connections.
- Managed to identify existing utility and acted accordingly.
- Administered Software Update utility
Mac Tech Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Wind Corporation, Springfield, MO
- Managed file system journaling of Mac OS X
- Utilized the appropriate purpose and format of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and subnet masks.
- Utilized Access Network services for email, Internet, and instant messaging.
- Resolved accessing services problems.
- Identified advantages of using directory services to store user account information.
Bachelor’s Degree in Network Security, Mount Union College, Ohio, OH