260 Clement Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Objective Seeking a position as IT Desktop Support in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my education and training for the development of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in providing support to desktops and laptops
- Familiarity with Windows Server, Unix platform, Lotus Notes, helpdesk software
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel and Visio), Clearcase, SQL, testing, administration, querying and reporting
- Ability to communicate solutions to both technical and non-technical customers
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues related to software and connectivity
- Profound ability to interact with all levels of staff including senior management
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Superb problem solving and customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
IT Desktop Support, August 2005 – Present
Cybercoders, Atlanta, GA
- Supported all Microsoft, third party and internally designed applications.
- Facilitated to Install and repair all PC hardware, laptops and peripherals.
- Worked with Desktop Engineers and generated and organized desktop images.
- Ensured to review open problem tickets daily and follow up with open work orders.
- Identified problems and passed on to appropriate area(s) of responsibility.
IT Desktop Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Teksystems, Atlanta, GA
- Responded profoundly to second level technical support requests.
- Prioritized research and resolved a variety of technical problems.
- Monitored progress on issues to ensure timely resolution.
- Troubleshot and resolved a variety of technical issues.
- Provided immediate and long-term solutions to issues and anomalies.
- Participated in 24/7 support and on-call rotation.
Associates Degree in Computer Science, Saint John Vianney College Seminary, Florida, FL