298 Poco Mas Drive
Dallas, TX 75202
Job Objective Seeking a position as Franchise Support in an organization where I can utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of the dynamics of franchise and company owned environment
- Excellent short-term and long-range planning skills
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent public relations skills, math and analytical skills
- Exceptional ability to work independently
- Immense able to multi-task and maintain confidentiality
Franchise Support, August 2005 – Present
Limited Brands, Dallas, TX
- Provided servicing of Franchise accounts.
- Served as a liaison with accounts in regard to Marketing, Purchasing and Inventory.
- Communicated with vendors to maximize sales and delivery.
- Kept a balance of decisions by thinking equally of clients, shareholders, franchisees and associates.
- Ensured decisions are advantageous to the company and franchisees.
- Responsible for the growth and development of new and existing Franchises.
Bachelors Degree in Business, Mount Union College, Ohio, OH