152 Clement Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Objective Seeking a position as Business Support in an organization where I can utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of vendor management
- Sound knowledge of working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
- Extensive knowledge of business processes and re-engineering
- In-depth knowledge of computer programming concepts and basic language
- Skilled to communicate with management and customers
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Business Support, August 2005 – Present
Ashland, Inc, Atlanta, GA
- Reviewed, revised, issued resolution and executed all Group Retiree and Individual Senior Market products collateral and contractual materials.
- Reviewed and approved print production requests and identified required format changes.
- Prepared business needs for business systems automating processes regarding collateral and contractual materials.
- Accompanied internal business partners on marketing materials developed to support Senior Markets marketing campaigns.
- Prepared business requirements for improvement of website to Senior Markets website which complied with both CMS and OIR regulations.
- Identified and recommended improvements to programs and processes related to marketing materials which results in cost savings.
Business Support, May 2000 – July 2005
MCR Performance Solutions, LLC, Atlanta, GA
- Planned and designed business processes, formulated recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Analyzed and documented client’s business processed and requirements.
- Communicated them to technical personnel by creating basic conceptual data, data dictionaries, volume estimates and process models.
- Assisted in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Developed and modified systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
- Attended meetings with clients to collect and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Executed systems tests from existing test plans and analyzed test results in various phases.
- Participated in technical reviews to ensure ‘intent of change’ is carried through phase of project.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Rosemont College, Pennsylvania, PA