2467 Evergreen Lane
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Objective To acquire a position as Electrician Supervisor in which I can exercise my past training, education and experiences to make a positive impact on the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast supervisory experience in electrician devices maintenance and management
- Sound knowledge of complex electrical control devices and generating equipment
- Profound knowledge of the electrical code, electrical laws and regulations
- Remarkable ability to supervise the installation, repair, and maintenance of specialized electrical equipment and control devices
- Ability to handle high voltage and read electrical diagrams
- Uncommon ability to interpret sketches, blueprints and manuals
- Outstanding ability to monitor and evaluate program and organizational performance
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong mathematical skills
Electrician Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Architect of the Capitol, Los Angeles, CA
- Planned equipment and fixtures wiring and installation.
- Inspected wiring and fixtures for conformance to company specifications and local electrical codes.
- Recommended measures to improve performance, and quality of product.
- Analyzed and resolved work problems.
- Maintained time and production records.
- Estimated and supervised materials.
- Supervised machines and equipment set-up.
Electrician Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Shaw Industries Group, Los Angeles, CA
- Planned, assigned, supervised and inspected the work of electricians.
- Prepared jobs and estimates labor and material requirements.
- Ordered and maintained stock of materials and supplies.
- Ensured that code requirements, safety regulations and safe work practices are followed.
- Performed periodic inspections of existing electrical wiring systems and equipment.
- Supervised the maintenance of tools and equipment and work records.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Science, Kaplan University, Davenport, IA