3462 Carriage Court
San Diego, CA 92111
Job Objective Seeking work as Door Supervisor in your company in order to bring my past experiences and education with me.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of site specific safety and security procedures
- In-depth knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
- Proficient with AS/400 and Microsoft Office(Word and Excel)
- Uncommon ability to alert to any potential problems
- Remarkable ability to deal with difficult situations in a calm, confident and safe manner
- Outstanding ability to interact positively with a wide range of people
- Amazing ability to work unsocial hours, weekends, bank holidays
Door Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Columbia Sportswear, San Diego, CA
- Supervised main entrance and exist points.
- Checked all persons before entrance as per instructions.
- Conducted personal and bag searches.
- Managed compliance, quality standards and regulations.
- Reported all issues to line management.
Door Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
AmeriCold Logistics, San Diego, CA
- Managed mob to avoid devastating situation.
- Supervised and watched people’s behavior inside and outside the venue.
- Restrained and escorted people at exit door.
- Handled emergencies calls.
- Coordinated with the police, first aiders and management.
Associate’s Degree in Hotel Management, Carteret Community College, Morehead City, NC