1492 Davis Place
Milo, MO 64767
Objective To develop new skills and abilities in the Domestic Supervisor field by filling position with established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast supervisory experience in import and export environment
- Solid understanding of P & L’s, budgets, payroll, financial reporting and expense control
- In-depth knowledge of and experience working with the import and export regulations
- Proficient in MS Office suite and database management
- Familiarity with DDTC and U.S. Department of Commerce
- Good understanding of the logistics and transportation industry
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Good mathematical, typing and data entry skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
Domestic Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Ceva Logistics, Milo, MO
- Managed, supervised and trained customer service, data entry, dispatch and warehouse personnel.
- Ensured that all personnel are providing a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Managed departmental administrative tasks such as accounting, reporting and recordkeeping.
- Maintained cost control while handling recoveries, deliveries, and airline and agent selection.
- Conducted annual performance reviews for all staff within department.
Domestic Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Barrick Gold Corporation, Milo, MO
- Supervised and supported and worked alongside the Domestic Team.
- Allocated tasks, on a daily basis to the domestic team.
- Delivered induction and appropriate training for members of the domestic team.
- Ensured all invoices are processed upon receipt.
- Reported any faults of equipment to the appropriate persons.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Russell Sage College, Troy, NY