2426 Stoneybrook Road
Orlando, FL 32801
Objective Looking to help your company with my experience as Demolition Supervisor.
- Vast supervisory experience working on demolition contracts
- Good knowledge of asbestos removal
- Sound Knowledge of insurance restoration, mold, and demolition sales and estimating
- Proficient in using MS Office suite (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Excellent organization, motivation, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Outstanding ability to manage in house staff and maintain a high standard of health and safety onsite.
- Remarkable ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Demolition Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Murphy Road Recycling LLC, Orlando, FL
- Ensured OSHA safety standards and regulations in all operations.
- Planned and supervised daily activities of laborers.
- Coordinated and worked with laborers and equipment operators.
- Operated small and heavy equipment for demolition work.
- Achieved company goals by insuring that schedules and objectives are met.
Associate Degree in Construction Management, Gadsden State Community College, Gadsden, AL