49 Kemper Lane
Provo, UT 84603
Job Objective To obtain Data Entry Supervisor position in a highly established firm that will help to enhance my career, utilizing years of experience in the field to also help your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge Supervisory experience in Data Entry function
- Extensive working knowledge of batch processing and procedures
- In-depth knowledge data entry techniques and database applications
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite, order processing systems and database software
- Strong team leadership and customer support skills
- Superior organization, motivation, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to calculate proportions, percentages and basic algebra
- Ability to type 40 wpm with 95% accuracy
Data Entry Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Myriad, Provo, UT
- Monitored programs to enhance career development.
- Ensured best service performance and updated team on new company policy, programs and services.
- Delegated, monitored and coordinated department functions to meet deadlines required by customers and operations.
- Ensured processes are in place to achieve departmental goals and requirements of input, quality standards and records retention program.
- Monitored systems and technology to allow for full support for the data entry and customer support requirements.
- Determined support plan for data entry quality and customer interaction support through the team members.
Data Entry Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
ACS, Provo, UT
- Reviewed quality assurance and departmental audits for individual data entry clerks.
- Mentored and assisted in the development of Data Entry clerks.
- Analyzed weekly tracking of representatives’ performance.
- Participated in planning daily and weekly servicing activities and adjusted strategies to achieve SLAs within available and budgeted resource constraints.
- Resolved inquiries for all clients, directly and through Client Account Executive.
- Assisted in the development of and adherence to a dynamic capacity plan for Data Entry.
Associate Degree in Computer Science, Kankakee Community College, Kankakee, IL