606 Timberbrook Lane
Joes, CO 80822
Objective Looking for permanent position as Custodial Supervisor within the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in managing custodial operations
- Thorough knowledge of section specific test information and instrumentation
- In-depth knowledge of custodial trades and management of regulatory compliance programs
- Operational knowledge of custodial equipment and applications
- Familiarity with scrubbers, vacuum cleaners, custodial carts, and lawn mowers
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Remarkable ability to coach, motivate, develop and lead a team
- Outstanding ability to plan, organize, direct and delegate
- Great ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Custodial Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
The Vanadium, Joes, CO
Monitored established standards and procedures for work of custodial staff.
Conducted formal and informal inspections, evaluated physical condition of facilities and completed weekly inspection reports to clients.
Submitted recommendations to management for painting, repairs, relocation of equipment, and reallocation of space and purchases of new equipment.
Reviewed employee performance evaluation recommendations from subordinate personnel and assisted with preparation of employee performance evaluations.
Monitored attendance rosters and vacation schedules.
Ensured that each employee is properly trained on equipment.
Custodial Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
GCA Services Group, Joes, CO
- Oversaw custodial operations.
- Established and maintained open lines of communication with customer.
- Ensured proper usage of supplies and equipment through the training and development of supervisors and employees.
- Trained employees on safely using chemicals and agents.
- Adhered to company guidelines for employee discipline and termination procedures.
- Handled emergency situations in a timely and efficient manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Eckerd College, Saint Petersburg, FL