2176 Meadowview Drive
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to maximize my training and experiences as Cover Supervisor to help increase sales and enhance the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience working in an educational setting with secondary aged pupils
- Exceptional curriculum knowledge of core subjects and behavior and classroom management
- Strong communications, interpersonal & organizational skills
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
- Outstanding ability to manage safely classroom activities, the physical learning space and resources
- Remarkable ability to write accurate reports and manage own changing timetable
Cover Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
W. R. Grace & Co, Harrisonburg, VA
- Prepared learning environment and related materials.
- Ensured room was in proper and orderly at end of class.
- Maintained and updated attendance at lessons ensuring school policy.
- Handled immediate problems and emergencies according to the schools’ policies and procedures.
- Supervised pupils in the absence of a teacher.
Cover Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Cambrex Corporation, Harrisonburg, VA
- Ensured work set by the teacher is carried out in accordance with the school’s strategy.
- Assisted with the management of student behavior to ensure a constructive working environment.
- Ensured adherence to school’s behavior management policy.
- Assured school policies and procedures related to child protection and health and safety are followed.
- Ensured proper maintenance of confidentiality of issues linked to home, students, teacher and school work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Georgia Highlands College, Rome, GA