1992 Masonic Hill Road
Little Rock, AR 72209
Objective To acquire a position as Costume Supervisor in which I can exercise my past training, education and experiences to make a positive impact on the growth of the company.
- Huge experience with pattern drafting , draping and dyeing fabric
- Familiarity with hair and make-up materials and techniques
- Sound knowledge of costume history and modern fashion
- Strong leadership, management and motivational skills
- Good computer skills (Mac and PC)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding ability to calculate costume budgets and estimate costs
- Amazing ability to hand sew in order to carry out any emergency repairs
Costume Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Spirit Halloween Superstores, Little Rock, AR
- Worked with Designers and planned Department budgets.
- Managed and controlled budgets, producing weekly expenditure reports.
- Overseen the construction and running of any servicing rooms needed for the production.
- Negotiated terms and conditions with costume designer and costume manufacturers.
- Supervised costumes and costume accessories maintenance.
Costume Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Dover Downs Hotel & Casino, Little Rock, AR
- Served as the Costume Shop Manager for Theatre productions.
- Executed costume designs for all productions assigned by the Production Manager.
- Checked costume designs for accuracy, faithfulness to design and fit.
- Managed the costume shop and maintained facilities and equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Ripon College, Ripon, WI