4973 Roy Alley
Denver, CO 80218
Job Objective To develop new skills and abilities in the Construction Site Supervisor field by filling position with established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive supervision experience in Commercial and Industrial Building Construction Industry
- Sound knowledge of the construction trades and inspection process
- Familiarity with construction industry customs and best practice
- Outstanding knowledge of electric utility construction including safety
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point) and Adobe Suite
- Ability to supervise the QA/QC activity of contractors and sub-contractors
- Outstanding ability to interpret blue prints
- Uncommon ability to meet deadlines and effectively set priorities
- Ability to select, train and maintain staff
- Strong team-building and interpersonal skills
- Positive demeanor with excellent leadership skills
- Good conflict-resolution and communication skills
Construction Site Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
VW International, Inc., Denver, CO
- Supervised on-site activities and monitored job progress.
- Ensured that buildings are erected to the customer’s satisfaction, according to specifications.
- Performed qualitative and quantitative control on the job site.
- Participated in on site meetings.
- Supervised shipments and assisted with scheduling.
- Managed on site record-keeping.
Construction Site Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Security Construction Services Inc., Denver, CO
- Managed commercial construction site.
- Oversaw on-site activities of multiple subcontractors, and laborers.
- Maintained paperwork requirements for each job.
- Ensured cleanliness up of job site.
- Managed job site schedule.
Associate’s Degree in Construction Management, Carteret Community College, Morehead City, NC