165 Turnpike Drive
Huntsville, AL 35802
Job Objective Seeking dependable agency in which my Cleaning Supervisor skills can advance and grow with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished supervisory experience in janitorial and cleaning field
- Extensive working knowledge of kitchens, equipment, food production, and sanitation
- In-depth understanding of cleaning techniques
- Ability to Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing more than 10 pounds without assistance
- Remarkable ability to work well in a team environment
- Outstanding ability to maintain good attitude and pride in good work
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Cleaning Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Quality Building Services, Huntsville, AL
- Supervised day and night cleaning staff.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with building managers, tenants, vendors, guests and all visitors.
- Managed tenant relationships, contracts, and extra work.
- Supervised and performed day-to-day operational activities.
- Managed building supplies and inventory.
Cleaning Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Sunrise Cleaning, Huntsville, AL
- Monitored the cleaning of all plant, equipment and other areas to required standards.
- Supervised cleaning staff, and ensured cleanliness in compliance with standards.
- Ensured all cleaning manuals are in place and maintained for all production areas and equipment.
- Ensured all standards are maintained through continuous monitoring and auditing.
- Coordinated with operations staff to priorities work plan and ensured equipment is available.
- Facilitated training to ensure appropriate skill levels.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Southern Virginia University, Buena Vista, VA