3321 Frosty Lane
Elmira, NY 14901
Job Objective An experienced Catering Supervisor searching a position with an industry in which to practice my skills and put my training to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast supervisory experience within a catering and housekeeping environment
- Profound knowledge of managing and supervising a catering staff
- In-depth knowledge of food and equipment procurement procedures
- Broad understanding of food and beverage presentation
- Excellent leadership and supervisory skills
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional ability to develop positive working relationship with customers and dealers
- Immense ability to multi-task, react decisively and use good judgment
Catering Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Guckenheimer, Elmira, NY
- Ensured staff to follow food hygiene, Health and Safety and Licensing Regulations.
- Communicated effectively with all Catering staff and the delivery of Managers instructions.
- Ensured all aspects of production and presentation of service met high quality standards expected by customers.
- Received, checked and recorded the delivery of goods.
- Ensured the highest standard of customer care is delivered to all customers at the facility.
Catering Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Rodale Inc, Elmira, NY
- Coordinated and discussed plans for each function with appropriate personnel.
- Prepared and cooked food as defined by the Catering Service including any special dietary needs.
- Checked and recorded all food received, quantities of ingredients used and the number of meals produced and served.
- Ensured the Food Hygiene and Safety Regulations were followed all the time.
- Reported faults in equipment and requested necessary day to day maintenance of premises.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Management, Rockhurst University, Kansas City, MO