3571 Oxford Court
Corinth, MS 38834
Job Objective Seeking dependable agency in which my Campus Supervisor skills can advance and grow with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience working with high school age children
- Ability to work directly with children and youth in an environment
- In-depth knowledge of nursing rules and regulations, methods, procedures
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions in English
- Ability to deal effectively with tense and potentially hostile situations
- Ability to appropriately interact with individuals with developmental disabilities and staff members
- Ability to recognize appropriate PMAB and restraining procedures
Precision Castparts Corp., Corinth, MS
August 2005 to till date
- Communicated school policies and enforcement procedures to students.
- Monitored student behavior.
- Provided administrative visibility, maintaining security, and deterring crime.
- Performed clerical functions for of supporting site administration as may be required.
- Prepared documentation for the purpose of providing written support and conveying information.
DeVry, Inc., Corinth, MS
June 2002 to July 2005
- Supervised students during lunch and recess and passing periods.
- Ensured a safe environment in the lunch room, school grounds and parking lot.
- Ensured sufficient level of supervision coverage in all areas of the lunch room.
Bachelor’s Degree in Educational Studies
Alice Lloyd College, Pippa Passes, KY