947 Friendship Lane
San Jose, CA 95131
Job Objective To obtain Bindery Supervisor position in which I can utilize my prior experiences to asset the reputation and growth of the organization. Hope to improve the company with my supervisor experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working as a supervisor in the printing industry
- In-depth knowledge of print production and manufacturing
- Thorough knowledge of kinds and grades of paper stock and other materials used in printing operations
- Familiarity with methods, procedures and equipment used in binding operations
- Excellent skills in the maintenance of bindery equipment
- Exceptional ability to instruct and supervise employees engaged in various phases of bindery work
Bindery Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
PrintWorkers, San Jose, CA
- Monitored the quality standard of finished goods according to company and customer specifications.
- Supervised the filling of all orders and the packing and crating of all finished materials according to delivery schedule.
- Ensured proper operation of all Bindery equipment and requested maintenance when necessary.
- Investigated the purchase and replacement of departmental equipment.
- Directed, planned, assigned and monitored the activities of the Bindery Department.
Bindery Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Port City Press, a Cenveo Company, San Jose, CA
- Supervised and assigned work to department personnel, including temporary and seasonal workers.
- Ensured all equipment is maintained and kept in good working order.
- Established and implemented methods for increased productivity.
- Coordinated workload with department and scheduling managers.
- Collaborated with Bindery Manager to coordinate overtime as departmental needs require.
High School Diploma, Best Practice High School, Chicago, IL