874 Nickel Road
Alhambra, CA 91801
Job Objective Looking to help the company through my years of experience as Bakery Supervisor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast supervisory experience in a food-manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of bakery products and nutritional information
- Sound knowledge of commercial bakeries and bakery equipment
- In-depth knowledge of functionality of ingredients with time and temperature in the baking process
- Skilled in creating artistically and aesthetically appealing pastries and desserts
- Ability to effectively monitor reports and provide feedback to improve performance
- Ability to successfully coach, train and follows up with team
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel and Word
Bakery Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Grecian Delight Foods, Alhambra, CA
- Established and maintained a positive work environment that supported a high Team Member morale.
- Communicated and maintained Team Member safety and security standards.
- Supervised and guided tasks to Bakery Team Members.
- Trained new Team Members, utilized learning checklists and training materials.
- Supported national, regional and stored programs.
Bakery Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Sunflower Farmers Markets, Alhambra, CA
- Performed all duties related to Bakery Team Members.
- Performed all functions regarding ordering and selling Bakery Supplements.
- Ensured proper sale items signs and participated in promotional program.
- Processed invoices and credits and complied with all applicable State Health and Safety codes.
- Established and maintained effective vendor relationships.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Thiel College, Greenville, PA