4241 Wexford Way
Columbia, SC 29201
Job Objective Seeking work as Assembly Supervisor in your company in order to bring my past experiences and education with me.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast supervisory experience in a manufacturing assembly environment
- Sound knowledge of Assembly processes and machining operations
- Extensive knowledge in testing equipment, materials and basic test device development and fabrication
- Skilled in through-hole assembly, machine and hand soldering
- Proficient with 5S, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Word, Excel, and Windows
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
- Strong personal and leaderships skills
- Exceptional ability to stand for extended periods of time and operate powered industrial equipment
Assembly Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Columbus McKinnon Corporation, Columbia, SC
- Supervised, coached and trained employees.
- Involved in incline modern initiatives.
- Prepared and submitted daily reports to principal staff members.
- Recommended measures to enhance production techniques and feature of product.
- Reported machine and equipment malfunctions to maintenance personnel.
Assembly Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
The Hillman Group, Columbia, SC
- Communicated regularly with Assembly staff to provide information, answered questions and assisted with issues.
- Collaborated with Marketing staff to design and modify merchandising displays.
- Ensured that customer orders are packaged and shipped according to customer specifications.
- Ensured the economical utilization of materials and elimination of wasteful practices.
- Analyzed work instructions and visual aids, insured that updates are made in a timely manner.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Management, Fitchburg State College, Fitchburg, MA