1702 Fire Access Road
High Point, NC 27260
Job Objective Experienced Asbestos Supervisor seeking a position in which my experiences and training can help to increase the value of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable inspection and supervisory experience in asbestos infestation
- In-depth knowledge of asbestos and construction regulations
- Familiarity with EPA and state regulations
- Extensive knowledge of the processes, materials, machines and tools used in Asbestos Abatement
- Sound knowledge of hazardous waste management.
- Uncommon ability to work in temperature extremes
- Exceptional ability to work in a respirator and protective clothing
- Skilled in carpentry, plumbing, and wiring
Asbestos Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
EnviroVantage, High Point, NC
- Planned and discussed about specifications with Project Manager.
- Analyzed hazard on the project site prior to work start.
- Supervised work activities of all technicians.
Asbestos Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Allegis Group, High Point, NC
- Provided input, opinion and advice regarding employee performance.
- Trained employees on job techniques, safety procedures and equipment use.
- Evaluated employees working on the job and communicated performance standards and evaluations to employees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Hygiene, Southwestern University, Georgetown, TX