4961 Maxwell Farm Road
Sacramento, CA 95814
Job Objective Seeking work as Area Supervisor in your company in order to bring my past experiences and education with me.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in supervising contract merchandisers in a retail and Warehouse setting
- In-depth knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
- Profound knowledge of sourcing, interviewing, training and managing performance
- Thorough knowledge of General purchasing and inventory
- High regard for safety, quality and adherence to protocols, policies and procedures
- Proficient with computer and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills to interact with both customers and various departments
Area Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Wendy’s/Arby’s Group, Sacramento, CA
- Trained, motivated and supervised team members to successfully perform job requirements.
- Lead and participated in new business opportunities through assessment and engaging in proposals to potential customer.
- Established, maintained and continuously reviewed goals and objectives for the department.
- Visited various buildings daily for inspection, tenant contact and follow-up.
Area Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
ABM Janitorial Services, Sacramento, CA
- Directed and supervised scheduling, Foremen, utility crew and janitors.
- Oversaw janitor personnel in working methods and procedures.
- Ensured payroll processes are in accordance with ABM procedures and FSLA guidelines.
- Coordinated with customer, VWR services and sales department.
- Participated in new business opportunities through assessment and engaging in proposals to potential customer.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Life Science, Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, PA