1318 Robinson Lane
Logan, OH 43138
Job Objective To develop new skills and abilities in the Aquatic Supervisor field by filling position with established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working with aquatic programs and facilities
- Profound knowledge of the principles recreation to create community through aquatics programs
- Familiarity with facility management and best practices for swimming pool operations
- Skilled in monitoring program results and demonstrating outcomes both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Exceptional ability to facilitate employee and community groups to work effectively and collaboratively
Aquatic Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
KV YMCA, Logan, OH
- Directed and oversaw weekly payroll for all Aquatic employees.
- Managed, controlled and audited cash handling and receipts for facilities involved with the collection of fees.
- Represented the city and department at neighborhood board meetings, public groups, state and national conferences.
- Investigated and responded to calls, requests and complaints from citizens.
- Performed CPR and First Aid training for other Park and Recreation Department divisions.
- Prepared, directed, implemented and approved promotion of Aquatic facilities, programs and events.
Aquatic Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Swim Venture, Logan, OH
- Developed community knowledge and partnerships that will benefit aquatics programs and improve service.
- Planned, organized, prepared and implemented aquatic programs that contributed to health, fitness and community safety.
- Evaluated the progress and effectiveness of programs with measurable outcomes.
- Enforced safe work practices and disciplinary procedures for employees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Recreation and Parks Administration, Saint Norbert College, De Pere, WI