3511 Confederate Drive
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
Job Objective Searching for an opportunity to use my years of experience and training as Apartment Maintenance Supervisor to help growing company meet their goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in maintenance & management of Real Estate Properties
- Profound knowledge of electrical, plumbing and appliance repairs
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance with large multi-family apartment communities
- Familiarity with plumbing, electrical, carpentry and HVAC
- Proficient in all areas of property management maintenance
- Strong understanding of mechanical and electrical systems and functions
- Superior communication, organizational, budgeting supervisory and leadership skills
- Detail and multi-task oriented and possess strong motivation
- Excellent team building, customer service and time management skills
- Immense ability to lift and work with heavy equipment
Apartment Maintenance Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Greystar, Baldwinsville, NY
- Coordinated with maintenance staff regarding on-time work completion.
- Ensured the completion of all non-emergency service requests.
- Inspected community continuously, recorded and corrected deficiencies.
- Performed all general and routine maintenance in the community.
- Monitored vendor performance and ensured compliance with guidelines.
- Conducted monthly Preventative Maintenance Schedule.
- Monitored, minimized and managed maintenance personnel overtime.
Apartment Maintenance Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
MAXX Properties, Baldwinsville, NY
- Supervised and directed the work of the maintenance department.
- Ensured the Preventive Maintenance Program is followed in order to maintain the community standards.
- Performed regular community inspections and on-call emergency service as required.
- Collaborated with maintenance staff to maintain grounds and common areas.
- Ensured the maintenance staff is performing to Company standards.
High School Diploma, Clearwater High School, Clearwater, FL