2507 Rollins Road
Oshkosh, NE 69154
Job Objective To help company meet their goals and be successful while holding the position of Administrative Supervisor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast supervisory and administrative experience in acute care setting
- Skilled in caring for infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients
- Proficient with automated data systems, hospital information system database analysis and display.
- Sound knowledge of Payroll, A/R collections, A/P, H/R and Data Entry
- Familiarity with Local, State and Federal regulations pertaining to facility functions
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to utilize nursing process to resolve problems
- Profound ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Administrative Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Kendall Regional Medical Center , Oshkosh, NE
- Supervised and directed the provision of all aspects of patient care.
- Managed the resolution of issues that arose during the course of the shift.
- Communicated trends to hospital leadership and worked on problem solving to address trended issues.
- Directed hospital safety plan in the absence of hospital administrators and other leaders.
Administrative Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Episcopal Community Services, Oshkosh, NE
- Coordinated patient care and patient placement in collaboration with nurse managers and administrators.
- Collaborated with outside agencies and provided equipment and supplies as needed.
- Assisted nursing personnel and family members in all circumstances that surround the death of a patient.
- Facilitated all arrangements for autopsies and determined appropriate referrals to Medical Examiner.
- Assisted ancillary departments and coordinated with other departments as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, University of California, Berkeley, CA