3115 Meadowbrook Mall Road
Gardena, CA 90248
Job Objective To secure Accounts Payable Supervisor job where my abilities and experiences will help me advance in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast supervisory experience in high volume Accounts Payable environment
- Profound knowledge of Accounts Payable processing
- Skilled in using automated invoice processing and approval routing tools
- Extensive knowledge of reviewing and processing vouchers, credits, receipts and payments
- Proficient in SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Immense ability to adapt to changing circumstances and lead change
Accounts Payable Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
INVISTA, Gardena, CA
- Reviewed time sheet information and obtained additional paperwork where necessary.
- Analyzed, reported and escalated various inventory discrepancy spreadsheets and forwarded to appropriate locations.
- Analyzed Inventory Receiving Logs and posted for month end closing.
- Examined and checked for invoice approval from the field and reviewed invoice pricing.
- Entered appropriate invoice coding, matched invoice to purchase order and reviewed voucher packages.
Accounts Payable Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Reckitt Benckiser, Gardena, CA
- Ensured the Accounts Payable month end close process is completed timely and accurately.
- Conducted monthly AP accrual account reconciliation.
- Analyzed and closed invoice batches daily and documented AP internal controls and procedures.
- Enforced and complied with the documented internal controls surrounding assigned Accounts Payable processes.
- Supervised, coached and developed direct reports.
- Established goals and administered performance reviews with direct reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Navarro College, Corsicana, TX