559 Big Indian
New Orleans, LA 70112
Job Objective To obtain Piping Superintendent position in which I can utilize my prior experiences to asset the reputation and growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of installation and quality installation of piping
- Deep knowledge of safety procedures and Construction Quality Assurance
- Solid understanding of unionized labor and Construction Project Planning
- Familiarity with Piping and piping design drawing
- Ability to supervise layout, construction, and maintenance of temporary facilities
- Ability to prepares schedules, construction methods and procedures
- Ability to coordinate subcontractor labor supervision and craft distribution
Jacobs Engineering Group, New Orleans, LA
September 2006 – Till Date
- Guided subordinates with regard to organizational goals and company policy.
- Developed operating policies which affect subordinate units.
- Established and managed budgets, schedules and performance standards.
- Managed projects assigned to organizational unit.
- Coordinated with equivalent level managers and customer representatives.
Bechtel, New Orleans, LA
March 2001 – August 2006
- Managed supervising and directing operations and craft activities.
- Monitored construction operations and subcontractors performance.
- Carried out general functions and managed multi-discipline craft activities.
- Imparted back-up support and supervised construction installation activities.
- Established daily craft assignments and formulated short and long term schedules.
- Administered subordinate personnel and craft.
- Innovated craft loading and manpower forecasts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Asbury College, Wilmore, KY