1022 Glen Street
Radcliff, KY 40160
Job Objective Looking to help the company through my years of experience as Pipe Superintendent.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as Pipe Superintendent
- Huge knowledge of piping systems and government compliance standards
- Deep knowledge of ABS welding procedures and supervisory functions
- Familiarity with unionized labor and use of subcontracts
- Working knowledge of Piping Systems
- Wide knowledge of state, federal and local contracting requirements
BAE Systems, Radcliff, KY
September 2006 – Till Date
- Managed field construction operations.
- Outlined manual staffing requirements.
- Executed established area operational plans.
- Oversaw work activities and authorized craft time records.
- Formulated schedules and supervised subordinate personnel.
- Outlined reports and forecasts and reviewed tool usage.
- Designed Field Material Requisitions and monitored subcontractors.
Ames Construction, Radcliff, KY
March 2001 – August 2006
- Coached assigned Lederman and administered all phases of pipe craft.
- Reviewed tasks performance and monitored execution of production schedules.
- Formulated production operations and progress reports.
- Resolved issues and scrutinized machinery and equipment.
- Established Critical Process Metrics.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
McHenry County College, Crystal Lake, IL