1848 Polk Street
Sunizona, AZ 85643
Job Objective To acquire Park Superintendent position in which my skills and years of experience can help to increase the positive track record of the organization
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of working in Municipal Parks
- Huge knowledge of park maintenance, park facility maintenance, fertilization and city organization
- Deep knowledge of landscape maintenance and maintenance of specialized equipment
- Familiarity with principles of park administrative management
- Ability to administer varied staff and operate equipments
- Ability to carry out park improvement labor and manage with public
- Ability to install landscapes, sprinkling systems and park amenities
Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, Sunizona, AZ
September 2006 – Till Date
- Administered organization, staffing and operational activities.
- Coached Division Supervisors and personnel.
- Monitored development of implementation plans.
- Analyzed results and monitored program planning activities.
- Handled expenditure requests and executed fiscal administration.
- Aided formulation of Division and Capital Improvement Project budget.
- Maintained equipment inventory and assisted Director of Buildings and Grounds.
National Park Service, Sunizona, AZ
March 2001 – August 2006
- Managed inspection, maintenance and construction of parks.
- Supervised parks maintenance staff.
- Carried out evaluations and documented tasks.
- Administered grounds maintenance and safety programs.
- Aided park construction and improvisation projects.
- Maintained records and handled administrative activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Parks And Recreation
St. Philip’s College, San Antonio, TX