2183 Stroop Hill Road
Atlanta, GA 30342
Job Objective To work and practice my knowledge as Mechanical Superintendent and add to my overall experience by becoming a valued member of growing company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast mechanical supervision experience
- Huge knowledge of techniques, equipment, tools used in mechanical trades
- Deep knowledge of occupational hazards
- Familiarity with architectural, and structural plans and as well as construction specifications
- Ability to interpret blueprints and manage instructions
- Ability to administer varied mechanical work projects
- Ability to estimate the amounts of labor, material, and equipment
BAE Systems, Atlanta, GA
September 2006 – Till Date
- Administered daily mechanical maintenance.
- Supervised in-house contractors and vendors.
- Outlined plans and allocate manpower.
- Managed production needs and evaluated data.
- Maintained spare parts stock level for the plant.
Professional Contract Services, Atlanta, GA
March 2001 – August 2006
- Administered maintenance and construction operations.
- Supervised operation and of central steam heating plant.
- Aided outlining varied specialized metal equipment.
- Formulated cost estimates and assessed preliminary architectural plans.
- Assisted consulting and resident engineers.
- Coached supervisory subordinates and counsels and formulated reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Conception Seminary College, Conception, MO