1740 Bryan Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to secure a position as a Photo Stylist with dependable business looking to grow and expand.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of selection, management and styling of models and merchandise for photo shoots
- Thorough knowledge oflatest photo styling trends, set design and prop styling
- Exceptional knowledge of using Microsoft Office, Lightroom, Photoshop, and Capture One
- Familiarity with working in a commercial photo studio environment
- Ability to organize and coordinate photo shoots and fashion events
- Ability to complete all assigned photo styling jobs within deadline
Rue La La, Saint Paul, MN
August 2012 – Present
- Scouted location and selected models for commercial shoots.
- Designed and prepared sets for photo shoots and video shoots.
- Selected, procured and styled all set props, apparels and accessories.
- Performed styling tasks based on instructions by photographers, art directors, and clients.
- Managed all photo shoots and styling projects within allocated budget and on time.
- Developed and maintained positive professional relationships with photographers, designers and vendors.
Starcrest Products Of California, Saint Paul, MN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Designed and created sets for photography and assisted with studio maintenance.
- Chose and procured props, set pieces, costumes and accessories.
- Prepared and maintained props and set merchandize for photo shoots,
- Recruited models for photo shoots and managed them throughout the shoot.
- Ensured timely completion of photo styling activities and photo shoots.
- Liaised with designers and photographers and producedhigh quality and highly appealing photographs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Photography
Nazareth College, Rochester, NY