1571 Irving Place
Saint Louis, MO 63146
Job Objective Looking for a job as Home Stylist where my skills and experience will be utilized to maximize revenue.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in home space planning, interior decoration and home product styling
- Profound knowledge of different types of fabrics and a variety of home fashion merchandise
- Outstanding knowledge of layout of furnishings, color schemes and color coordination
- Familiarity with using iron, steamer, starches and a variety of styling tools
- Ability to interact with clients, vendors and co-workers in a positive manner
- Ability to style home interiors and assist with home remodeling activities
Nordstrom, Inc., Saint Louis, MO
August 2012 – Present
- Visited customers at their homes and advised them on interior styling, color schemes and color coordination.
- Promoted and sold furniture items and room sets to customers based on their styling requirements.
- Assisted customers with selection of home decorative items and helped them in buying appropriate home furnishings.
- Created and providedhome space plan and floor plan using AutoCad software.
- Built and maintained strong business partnerships with designers and design firms.
- Organized and managed all in-store design events related to home styling.
Stitch Fix, Saint Louis, MO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Determined and met space planning and home styling needs of clients.
- Selected and purchased furniture, furnishings and other items for clients.
- Informed clients about necessary home repairs and suggested renovation of their homes.
- Prepared and styled home décor products for retail display.
- Assessed overall look of merchandise and displayed it properly.
- Developed and maintained positive professional relationships with photographers and merchandise coordinators.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion
Santa Barbara City College, Santa Barbara, CA