3477 Adams Drive
Houston, TX 77099
Job Objective Looking for a challenging role as a Freelance Stylist in a reputable organization where my talent and skills could be used and groomed.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing freelance styling services to clients
- Immense knowledge ofapparel fashion industry and seasonal trends
- Extensive knowledge of procurement and management of inventory of clothes and accessories
- Familiarity with using computer programs like Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to assist with fashion-related video-shoots and photo-shoots
- Ability to build and retain strong professional relationships with customers, retailers and designers
Lord & Taylor, Houston, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Planned, prepared and styled outfits ready for various shoots.
- Developed and styled apparels for celebrities and for special events and advertisements.
- Reported to head of styling and attended daily review ofphoto shoots.
- Handled and monitoredallInventories of clothing, shoes, and accessories.
- Built and maintained strong professional relationships with showrooms and designers.
- Contributed in business development and assisted with retention of customers.
Schawk, Inc., Houston, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Attended and assisted with fashion-related photo shoots and video shoots.
- Determined and procured appropriate apparels from fashion retailers.
- Assisted with styling activities and participated in re-shoots, when required.
- Arranged and maintained outfits and matching fashion accessories.
- Supervised assistant stylist and communicated with studio manager and photographers regarding fashion shoots.
- Developed and provided innovative style guide for product photography assignments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion
Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI