4618 Stratford Park
Petersburg, IN 47567
Job Objective To obtain the Editorial Stylist position within your company and provide excellent service.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of providing styling services in editorial and commercial environment
- In-depth knowledge of fashion merchandising, prop styling and retail space and visual planning
- Remarkable knowledge of using Photoshop, Capture One and Bridge software
- Familiarity with working with various fashion designers, brands, styles and trends
- Ability to develop budget and allocate resources, efficiently
- Ability to coordinate photoshoots and provide on-set direction to photographers
REVOLVEclothing, Petersburg, IN
August 2012 – Present
- Developed and implemented theme and concept of photo shoot for fashion editorials.
- Oversaw and managed hair styling and makeup of models and their overall appearance.
- Determined and selected best poses for models and coordinated the photo shoots.
- Collaborated with studio team to identify and implement ideas for proper location, lighting and props.
- Monitored and maintained inventory flow throughout the photo shoot.
- Selected and delivered photos to editorialteam for final feature.
Moda Operandi, Petersburg, IN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Collaboratedwith and guided editorial team on fashion stories.
- Hired appropriate models and directed their poses for photo shoot.
- Selected and obtained styling pieces and accessories from suppliers.
- Tracked all incoming merchandise and maintained their flow during photo shoot.
- Followed on-set styling guidelines and achieved company’s brand standards.
- Selected high quality photos for final feature and submitted them to editorial team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising
Saint Anselm College, Manchester, NH