3850 Anthony Avenue
Job Objective Seeking position that utilizes my training as an accomplished Victim Specialist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in victim advocacy and grief support work
- Ability to develop and implement programs,community partnerships and coordinating volunteers
- Profound knowledge of the criminal justice system, mental health laws, the principles and techniques
- Ability to establish rapport with individuals in difficult situations
- Proficient with computer and Microsoft Office products
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Zeiders Enterprises, Inc.,Newburg, TX
May 2006 – Present
- Reviewed victim’s requirements for emotional support, information and reference.
- Conducted on-going risk management and emotional support to manage present assessment of victim’s coping and need for further referrals.
- Administered community resources for victim information.
- Executed beneficial interventions needed for victim support and outreach.
WEAVE Inc., Newburg, TX
March 2003 – April 2006
- Used a network of key individuals in the criminal justice, legal, medical and social service systems to evaluate assistance for victims.
- Presentedsuitable training and coaching in compliance with MADD guidelines.
- Maintained correct documentation for each victim case.
- Established and executed appropriate victim programs.
- Provided assessment, provide coaching and consultation on an as needed basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Elmhurst College, Elmhurst, IL