4314 Bird Spring Lane
Houston, TX 77002
Job Objective To obtain a position as Transition Specialist in which my skills can help to increase the number of clients and sales for the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in Transition Planning and negotiating contracts
- Broad understanding of IT development methodologies
- Familiarity with Investment Banking, Asset Management and Wealth Management products and services
- Strong presentation, analytical and communication skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Amazing ability to understand, interpret and draw conclusions from management and financial data
Transition Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Dynamic Educational Systems, Houston, TX
- Facilitated meetings with Clients, technical staff, and Account leadership on a regular basis.
- Maintained and updated project information.
- Enforced the financial discipline throughout the process to ensure budget compliance.
- Produced the professional and accurate documentation ensuring compliance to standard practices and Project Quality.
- Participated in the Account meetings and advised on status of transition programs.
Transition Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Waddell & Reed, Houston, TX
- Worked on high-level business process analysis to define required project tasks.
- Determined the priorities and monitored and reported status of assigned project on a routine basis.
- Served as a resource for process redesign and development for performance criteria.
- Presented project plan to the customer and facilitated meetings and workshops.
- Provided guidance in strategic provisioning planning to project team and customer.
- Implemented project management practices that resulted in successful project delivery.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Education, McKendree College, Lebanon, IL